Kyuubi - Naruto

Saturday 7 January 2017

"MY AIM , MY DESTINY"


Assalamualaikum and ohayou min'na,
Welcome again to my blog ...

I'm now further studying at Collage Matriculation Pahang in Gambang. I was offered Two Years Program in Science. I was bit stumped because all pf my friends who also went to matriculation got One Year Program. I as matriculation's student have my own goals to be successful on future. Well, I think all people have their goals in to make it become reality.


What means aim..?? Aim means a purpose or intention, a desired outcome and also known as objective. So, what's your objective to become a successful person especially for us as a student..??



Today I want to share to all of you about my aim. My aim when I step in Collage Matriculation Pahang is to achieve my goal in my examination to earn pointer 4.0 in every semester. All student of matriculation want to get 4.0, right..?? Same with me. But, the question is "did we have enough study to get that pointer..??". I'm want to make my whole family and all my friends proud with me. Since my PSPM 1 result was quite disappointing, so I determined to change myself. Gratefully, even though my PSPM 1 result was not very flying with colors but I thankful because I still stay here. For all my teacher that teach me, I want to say "i'm sorry" because make you all disappointing with my result. From now, In Syaa Allah I will try my best to change  my attitude and make my family, my friends, my teachers and people that always support me until now proud with me especially my parents.



Now, I want talk about destiny. Destiny means fate is synonymous with masculine like a divine command and fate. There is no one can avoid from destiny. It will happen no matter what you do but before you get bogged down worrying about what the distant future holds, remember what Winston Churchill said "It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time". Actually we can change our destiny but the question is "How we can change it..??".

As a Muslim, our prayer is our weapon. Pray to Allah for everything that you want. Even if you're a big sinner, you need always rely on Allah because only HIM that can do everything and can change everything include our destiny.


"courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently"

4 comments: